- To provide an independent study program personalized to a standard-based curriculum focused on essential standards
- To collaborate with district-wide private and public school administrators and counselors that ensure students in grades 9-12 are provided with courses to fulfill graduation requirements.
- To provide a learning and teaching environment with clear objectives and expectations that monitors students growth and success.
- To be an alternative educational option in the Guam community for ALL students with the desire to fulfill requirements towards a high school diploma.
Our Procedures During COVID-19:
- Student must first obtain a counselor's referral.
- Please have your counselor email referral to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive a counselor's referral, please fill out ACS registration forms on this website (only the fielded areas).
- The registrar will fill in all other information and you will be contacted about orientation and assessments if required.
- It is crucial that your contact numbers and email address are accurate.
- The teachers will contact you via Google Classrooms for your assignments.
- Teachers will also inform you about their Google Meet times.