- To provide an independent study program personalized to a standard-based curriculum focused on essential standards
- To collaborate with district-wide private and public school administrators and counselors that ensure students in grades 9-12 are provided with courses to fulfill graduation requirements.
- To provide a learning and teaching environment with clear objectives and expectations that monitors students growth and success.
- To be an alternative educational option in the Guam community for ALL students with the desire to fulfill requirements towards a high school diploma.
Protocols During COVID-19 Restrictions:
- Student must first obtain a counselor's referral.
- Please have your counselor email referral to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration forms are available on this website ( see forms), they may be emailed to our main office or students may personally come in to our office for registration, orientation and assessments following restrictions.
- ACS maintains restrictions for face to face contact for registration, orientation and teacher/ student consultations.
- Students have the options to do on-line consultations via Google Classroom or face to face meets ( only fully vaccinated)